Rebirth.

I found it too sad to have an English blog just laying around here, for nothing good at all. I found it too sad that all not-norwegian-speaking people out there couldn't understand me. I found it too sad that I couldn't communicate with people speaking other languages than my own. So, I guess I'm back in business. Sort of. I still think it's too weird to write in English, only because I don't want to humiliate myself with all sorts of grammar-mistakes or misspelled words or what so ever.
We'll see what happens - the funny thing here is that I decided to restart the English blog in a time when I honestly have no idea how to write down what I want to write. I can't find the right words, they're lost somewhere between the blonde head and the quick fingers on the keyboard. I definitely can't find the right English words - it's hard enough to put it down in the deepest parts of my mind. But I'm cool with it. Have you ever experienced those moments when you don't really care at all, and all you want is to focus on your existence, and realize that Life's good today? Oh, these funny moments of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment