Baytaf.

This weekend I went to a meet, which actually went surprisingly well. In comparison to the rest of the year's meets, at least. Saturday, I did discus, and placed third. The length was all right, the technique - not so much. If I'd done as I'm supposed to, I would have placed second. I still have many more practices to come for perfecting that stuff. Sunday, I did shot put and javelin. Shot is really not my thing anymore. It used to be, but no. I feel like the extra feet are stuck somewhere, and won't get out. I'm practicing an other technique than the glide - the rotation. I probably should have started a long time ago, considering it's still a brand new technique and I have no clue what I'm doing, and yet I'm getting better results doing the rotation than the glide. Javelin went a lot better. I placed first and set the new meetrecord, which sort of evened out for the horrible shot put. All in all, it was a good two-days meet, and I'm happy about it. Still there's a lot of work left to be done, a lot of things that needs to be perfected, but it could have been worse after all. I also look like this heart-shaped strawberry I'm eating, 'cause sunscreen is something I've never heard of before:

No comments:

Post a Comment