Everyday party.

From 1 - 10, how bored was I today?
It's been a good day. At the moment I have an 89,4 in Geometry, meaning that I'm only 0.6 points away from straight As. My englishteacher has been sick the last two weeks, and we've had subs. Subs who's been giving us assignments we weren't supposed to get, and who's been making us read Greek mythology, as we weren't suppose to read. The class has been extraordinary noisy, we had break-downs of a certain degree, and I guess the subs did have a point when they claimed that the bigger half of the class acted like kids from kindergarten rather than high school. But to be completely honest: You get what you deserve. The teacher seemed to be happy with getting back to the class, he had ironic comments in every second sentence he spoke. Still, the very best comment of the day, that made the entire class crack up for at least ten minutes was: "I can't really accept that you guys harassed the sub, but whatever you did... Good job." I believe that even though he claims that we're somewhat close to the biggest bunch of childish brats he has ever seen, he really don't mind us at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment