My bad.

Ok. I look at this English blog, and I go: "Oh, man. Talk about being active, and a such good blogger.." But then the good side of not updating properly, is that I've been a good girl, and almost studied for all my tests and quizzes or what so ever the teachers might be tempted to call it. The last two weeks have been quite stressful. Just in general stressful. I guess that's what you get if you over-think, over-analyze, and over-do everything. You know, same old story, and I'm kind of tired re-explaining it. Ohwell. Main point: I've had better things to do than updating two different blogs, to be honest. It takes quite a long time just to figure out what to write, and then actually writing it, and lately I've felt like time is the very least thing I have.
I can't believe it's Christmas-break in a couple of days. I still feel like it's in the middle of summer. It should have been 3 hours of sunlight every day, snowy and ridiculously cold. And I should have known it was going to continue the next 3 months, and be really depressed about having to walk to school every day. On the other hand, I should have gathered a bunch of friends, and I should have been outside almost every single day - me, my friends, and our snowboards, twintips or skis. Yes, we have a lot to catch up with next season, guys. But hey: I don't mind walking around in shorts all day and think it's extremely hot either.

No comments:

Post a Comment