After the boys of summer.

For some reason I'm so calm today. I think I've met a conclusion I still don't know what is. But even though it's unknown, is it kind of worth a smile, a shrug and an "okay". But why I have this feeling, I cannot answer. I feel like it's summer, even though it's not even halfway through November. I have this feeling you get the last three days before the bell ring the final time and summer is officially here. You know, that waiting feeling - to wait for something to happen. That feeling you get when you know something is close to an end, but when you also know that something is about to begin. It's like a mix of melancholy and enthusiasm, because it's two opposite sides of the exact same thing. I believe it's called changes.

Inside I have this lazy silence, making me believe that nothing really matters. I wouldn't need much more than a three to lay in the shade of, and you being nearby, without much talking. It's a nice thought to get lost in. But it has to wait, after all, it's nothing more than half of the Earth and a country dividing us. But Mr. Wonderboy, I have to admit that it's kind of OK that you're not around too. I still don't know what that conclusion is all about. I don't think I'll bother figuring it out either. I'm a dreamer, but that's OK when you feel like this - like summer is coming, even though it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment