I had a 5 minutes long conversation with a cat.

Dogs, cats, butterflies, eels, sharks, birds, fish, hens, roosters, chickens, even snakes. No complaints on the wildlife, that's for sure. My younger sister has opened for a discussion about another dog (you know, persuasion is in the family), and I've carried a huge python and been attacked by a loving, white parrot. When the family went out for dinner I found this cat to talk to, and that's all I'm saying, since I'm already marked as crazy saying this. Yes, high-leveled self-irony at the moment.
My photo-project is nearly finished, and I'm praying to whoever is out there that nothing is messed up. It would have been so typical if something went completely wrong, and if something has, then there's a big chance that I sit down and cry during 5th period on Monday. For real, pray for me, wish for me, hope for me, or whatever you usually do. It's only worth around 100 points, and it only counts a lot of my grade.. Do we feel the pressure? Indeed.
I'm going home Sunday, and I'm really looking forward to an eight hours drive. But before leaving we're doing snorkeling, bathing and probably eat some more. After all, I haven't gained anymore than four tons. Stay tuned, I'm being egocentric, and I'm showing off pictures from the random "photoshoot" we had. Are we talking America's Next Top Model? No way.


Yesman, the sun love my mom more than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment