But my dreams, they aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be.


All Time Low - Break Your Little Heart.


All American Rejects - Move along.


Silverstein - Apologize.


Sum 41 - Over My Head.


Silverstein - My heroine.


Asking Alexandria - A Single Moment of Sincerity.


Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes. (I have honestly no idea how many years I've been searching for that song.)

Some people asked me what kind of music I like - and here's some of it. Now, I know very well that people are different, and so are their taste in music, but it would have been cool if you recognized something, or if you found something new you like?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous24.11.09

    Nice songs ;) If You like "Behind Blue Eyes" You can listen to original version by The Who. Greetings ^^

    ReplyDelete