Sometimes I wonder whether it's me or the world.

Now I've been sitting here for so long, looking for that tiny place in the HTML-code of my blog where the one special color-command-thing is. I think I've analyzed the entire thing 3 or 4 times, because I could not find it, even though I used to know exactly where it was. Well, it turned out that I actually knew exactly where it was, I just needed to add tree, THREE, freaking letters to make it work properly. Yes, I feel like I'm living up to the reputation of my hair color today. Anyways, whatchathink?
Other than that, it was a kind of funny emergency at school today, and the strict rules at school still surprises me. I see people get detention for things the teacher wouldn't pay attention to for a second back home, and I think it's hilarious. But hey, it's a different system. I also got my report card today, and I guess I'm happy with it. I got all As and one B, which I think is satisfying enough - it's not perfect straight As, but come on - I tend to forget I'm a foreign student. And now I have something to work with for my next report card, so I'm pleased. :)
One day to holiday, and I'm looking forward to it as if I were a little child (which I still am, but what the heck). I got this massive assignment in photography, but I think it's going to be fun, as soon as I get all the required equipment. Tomorrow is Unity Day, so no normal school. Practically spoken, this means that I'm already in vacation-and-chilling-mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment