In English, please?

Oh well, we'll see how this goes.. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we're talking an English blog! I've been thinking about starting a blog in English for a long time, since you know, challenges tends to be tempting. Anyways, I'm not sure how this project will work out, but I wasn't sure about my norwegian blog either, and that turned out pretty well. I guess we'll figure it out somehow. The background for starting this blog is  that I now live in the US for a year, and I've met a lot of people who wonders what the heck I'm writing, since they don't understand norwegian (huge shock, duuh..). As said before, I've thought about getting a blog in English earlier, because the entire world understand English, and how many understands norwegian? Do the math yourself. I appreciate not being killed for grammar-mistakes and awesome word-choices, I'm still young and learning, you know. I personally think that blogging is a great way to learn how to write well in general, and definitely how to write English. I'm not yet sure what this is going to be, whether I'm writing one post for my norwegian blog and another post for this blog, or if I'm just translating and summarizing from the norwegian blog. I think I'm going to end up with the last mentioned, since I'm lazy.




Short about me: My name is Kaisa, I'm that lost alien from the other side of Earth invading the US, but I'm a nice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment